INSTRUCTIONS FOR CAMERA READY SUBMISSION / Instrucciones para versión final
For preparing IEEE ICA-ACCA 2018 proceedings, authors of accepted papers must follow these instructions:
- The final version must be exclusively prepared using IEEE ICA-ACCA 2018 templates found at: Templates-IEEE-ICA-ACCA2018. We prepared a list with all the papers and important formating issues. Please find your paper(s) in the following link: Paper aceptados – correcciones, and check all the issues marked with label “No”. Additionally, check the following PDF which shows a correct example of the format use with annotations (in red) to the main formating considerations: Format word IEEE International Conference ICA-ACCA, 2018. All papers not meeting IEEE ICA-ACCA 2018 conference format will not be published in the conference proceedings and will not be submitted to IEEE Xplore.
- Check the comments made by the reviewers of your paper (you’ll find them attached to your response Email or at your Easychair account). Consider all of the observations and prepare your final manuscript. Please consider that you could receive new revisions during the next days (this will not change the acceptance condition of your paper; they will just be sent so you can improve the quality of your work).
- The final document must be in letter size, and have a maximum of 6 pages.
- Validate your document through PDF eXpress Plus (https://www.pdf-express.org/plus). If it is your first time doing this, you’ll need to create a user account and follow the system’s instructions. PDF eXpress will allow you to generate a validated PDF file which will be used for the conference proceedings. For generating your validated PDF at PDF eXpress, the Conference ID is “44517XP“.
- Once the validated PDF is obtained (from step 4), update your submitted paper at Easychair site in the article submission register, by using the “Update file” option. This will be the version that will be included in the conference proceedings. You can follow the instructions in this document to get the needed updating options: instructions-update-paper.
- Verify that the article data (title, authors in the corresponding order, affiliation, abstract and keywords) are correctly entered in EasyChair and are coherent with the final PDF. Modify the Easychair register in case they are not, by using “Update information” and/or “Update authors” options. This information will be used for the preparation of the proceedings of the conference and final submission to IEEE Xplore, so please take care of it. You can follow the instructions in this document to get the needed updating options: instructions-update-paper.
- For the case of authors with papers “ACCEPTED WITH MODIFICATIONS”, send an Email to Ernesto Rubio <firstname.lastname@example.org> with copy to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, exposing all changes made to the paper in response to the reviewers comments. This Email will be checked along with the new version of the paper, in order to determine its submission to IEEE Xplore.
Important Note: All these steps must be done by the Camera Ready Deadline: September 25th.