Call for Papers
Call for Papers
Please, accept our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this message.
We are pleased to announce the call for papers of the 2018 IEEE International Conference on Automation / XXIII Congress of the Chilean Association of Automatic Control (ICA-ACCA), to be held in Concepción, Chile in October 17-19, 2018. This Conferences is organized by IEEE Chile Section, Asociación Chilena de Control Automático (ACCA), and Universidad del Bío-Bío.
We invite authors to submit full paper contributions until July 16, 2018 (LAST DEADLINE EXTENSION). We receive contributions in diverse fields of automation and technologies, inluding (but not limited to):
– Process Control
– Advanced Control
– Industrial Communications
– Artificial Intelligence
– Computational Intelligence
– Flexible Automation
– Image Processing and Computer Vision
– Signal Processing
– Sensor and Actuator Networks
– Biomedical Engineering
– Engineering Education
– Information Technologies
– Power Energy Systems
– Energy Efficiency
– Communication Systems
– Computer Networks
– Informatics and Software Engineering
– Industrial Automation
– Power Electronics
– Industrial Electronics
– Industrial Applications
– Control Theory and Applications
– Industry 4.0
– Internet of Things (IoT)
Papers must be prepared according to the following rules:
I. Initial submission and publication (manuscript for review and proceedings publication):
(1) The manuscript must be prepared using Microsoft Word or LaTeX templates availale at http://ieee-ica-acca2018.ubiobio.cl/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Templates-IEEE-ICA-ACCA2018.zip
Please, read and follow all format instructions while preparing your submission. Note that papers can be written in English, Spanish or Portuguese languages, but the papers’ title, abstract and keywords must be exclusively in English. The maximum paper length of each paper is 6 pages.
(2) Full Papers Submission must be done via EasyChair: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ieeeicaacca2018.
(3) After strict peer-reviewing process and antiplagiarism checking, all accepted papers will be included in an electronic Preprint of Proceedings in Chile (ISSN given by Conicyt Chile. ISSN 0719-5567).
(4) After the conference, all the presented papers will be included in IEEE Proceedings of 2018 (IEEE Letter of Acquisition for Proc. ISBN 978-1-5386-5586-3) and will be submitted to IEEE Xplore.
II. Extended versions publication after conference
Some selected high-quality papers (about 10% of the presented papers in IEEE ICA/ACCA2018) will be published as extended versions in Journal (ISI/Web of Science).
Besides, you will find other call for contributions like special sessions and tutorials in the event’s webpage http://ieee-ica-acca2018.ubiobio.cl
Special sessions proposals: April 29th, 2018 (EXTENDED).
Full paper submission: July 16th, 2018 (LAST DEADLINE EXTENSION).
Technical tutorials proposals: August 1st, 2018 (FIRM DEADLINE).
Industry presentations and demonstrations: July 1st, 2018.
Notification of acceptance: August 1st, 2018.
Final camera ready: September 15th, 2018.
Early bird registration: September 15th, 2018.
1 General Registration
General registration rates include conference proceedings (USB flash drive), coffee brakes, lunches and banquet.
1.1 General audience: USD 400
1.2 Presenting author: USD 370 (it is possible to associate an author registration to up to 2 conference papers).
2 Student registrations
Student registration rates include conference proceedings (USB flash drive), coffee brakes, and lunches.
2.1 General student: USD 200.
2.2 Co-author student: USD 150 (must be associated to a Presenting Author registration).
Membership discount: 10% discount will be applied to members of the following associations: IEEE, ACCA, AIE, CIE.
Early registration discount: 10% discount will be applied for early registration (see important dates), on each of the above values.
Call for tutorials is now open! Visit: http://ieee-ica-acca2018.ubiobio.cl/index.php/call-for-submissions/call-for-tutorials-llamado-a-tutoriales/
For any questions, please email email@example.com
We look forward to your contributions, and see you in IEEE ICA/ACCA 2018.
General Chairs of IEEE ICA-ACCA2018